the right move...
At right move insurance our approach is all about flexibility; we are passionate about making our products suit your needs and not the other way around. We see our quality of service as a key differentiator between ourselves and other organisations. Cutting prices but not quality or service.
Having the time to arrange insurance is difficult when we all lead such busy lives. We believe the key is to make the whole process as simple and as inexpensive as possible. Whether it is just a quote, renewal, or a second opinion we are here to help. With just one phone call, email or a chat in one of our offices, we can offer a range of products that can provide the correct cover, great price, deliver peace of mind and provide excellent customer service – but that’s not where it ends. Looking after our clients is important to use as we believe that if we don’t do right by you, someone else will.
Our continued success and growth lies in our ability to offer customers, new and old, consistently good service, impartial advice and good products at a price that your be pleased with. We can put you on cover immediately; provide the option to pay by installments and by credit or debit card, and no form filling. We have clients through the whole of Spain, so location is not an issue. Everything can be done by phone, internet and post. We regularly have special offers and promotions; recently we offered 50 euros cash back on car and home insurance as well as 30 euros cash back on life insurance. We also offer a discount on 2nd cars and can offer prices for insurance on young drivers. It’s always worth getting in touch to see what promotions are available. Insurance not due yet? Even if we can’t help you today, by letting us know your renewal date we will contact you in good time to see if we can match or better your existing cover and save you some money. We will also keep in touch with you and will send you a personalised renewal reminder two months before your renewal. Why two months, because there is a law in Spain that states that you as the client have to give two months’ notice should they wish to change provider. Not all insurance providers abide by this rule but some do, so please be careful when changing provider and there is nothing stopping anyone give notice of cancellation at renewal once you have your new quote …
- Consultancy 80%
- Home Insurance 86%
- Life Policies 95%
Our Work Flow
We believe the key is to make the whole process as simple and as inexpensive as possible.
Location is NOT an issue
We have clients through the whole of Spain, so location is not an issue. Everything can be done by phone, internet and post.
It’s always worth getting in touch to see what promotions are available, we regularly have special offers and promotions.
We can offer a variety of insurance products to meet all of your needs, but rather than bombard you with all the technical stuff, please give us a call or pop into the office and it would be a pleasure to see how we can help. If you can’t pop in, we are only a phone call or email away and we will also come to you whether at work or home. Immediate cover, plus the option to pay by installments and no form filling available. Our aim is to make the whole process as simple as possible. Special Offers, Discounts and Promotions. We regularly have special offers and promotions, for example discount of 55% on car insurance, plus discount on 2nd cars and 15% discount on home insurance policies or free gifts for contracting a new policy. For 2012 we are giving back to our clients one month’s premium on any insurance product. It’s always worth giving us a call, even if we can’t help you today by letting us know when your renewal date we will contact you in good time to see if we can match the your cover and save you some money. We will also keep in touch with you and will send you a renewal reminder good time. An example of the products we offer are:
New services text coming soon
Life & Critical Illness
Home / Building / Contents
Dangerous Dog Insurance
Car & Bike Insurance
- Damage caused by fire, explosion, flooding, smoke and atmospheric phenomena.
- Damage to moveable property that is for common use or in the garden, shared aerials and satellite dishes, swimming pools, exterior walls and fences.
- Breakage of windows and glass.
- Damage to electrical installations and appliances.
- Water damage to community and private property.
- Damage caused by vandalism.
- Damage caused by burglary including to the entrance doors of residents’ homes.
- Cosmetic damages: cosmetic restoration of the room damaged by the loss when materials which are identical to the damaged ones cannot be found.
- Cover for accidents suffered by Community employees.
- Public Liability.
- Legal defence and claims for damages.
- Claims against co-owners for non-payment.
- Claims for breach of service contracts.
- Defence in local government matters.
- Legal defence by phone.
Life & Critical Illness Insurance
- Comprehensive European & Worldwide Cover
- Cover for residents in Spain & Portugal
- Single Trip cover available from only €13
- Annual Multi-trip cover available from only €63
- Two levels of cover, to suit your needs & your pocket
- Individual, couple and family cover options
- Optional golf, ski and business cover available
- Cover for certain medical conditions
- Cover for up to age 85 on single trip policies and 74 on annual multi trip policies
- 24 hr emergency medical assistance
- All documentation in English
- English speaking customer service & claims staff
- No Claims Discount available
- Third party liability to €3 million
- Optional Worldwide territorial limits
- Transit cover available
- Cover for water skiing optional
We’ve had our car insurance with Right Move for the past 2 years after they saved us nearly 25% from our previous insurer – would highly recommend them.Lee & Tracey
Very friendly service, very professional – first went to Right Move for their promotional offer on car insurance and ended up changing house & health as well!Michael
Found Right Move Insurance via an online search. Had no trouble organising our insurance even though their offices are based quite a way away from me – very friendly team.Lauren
Calle Francisco de Quevedo 9, Urb La Marina, San Fulgencio Alicante 03177
tel:+34 966 797 889
Avda de los Naciones 7b Bajo Ciudad Quesada Rojales Alicante 03170
tel: +34 966 716 410
Calle Salvador Dali 8a La Zenia Orihulea Costa Alicante 03189